Welcome to Lipi, a simple click and type static blog creator
Hugo is one of the most popular open-source static site generators. With its amazing speed and flexibility, Hugo makes building websites fun again.’
Lipi brings the the awesomeness of Hugo wrapped in a GUI, And tries make Hugo more easy to use day to day without having to remember any pesky commands.
- Now Images can be added to post using the Insert Image Button on the editor
- An option to auto open last opened blog has been added as well
- No need to remember or type commands so no distractions
- Just click buttons, write thoughts, and your blog is ready.
- Upload anywhere that supports HTML(web server, github, even dropbox, etc) and the world can see it!
- All the awesome benefits of static sites with dynamicity handled using hugo
Created with JavaFX8, using: Hugo : https://github.com/gohugoio/hugo Pandoc : https://github.com/jgm/pandoc Toml4j : https://github.com/mwanji/toml4j Gson : https://github.com/google/gson
This is the second public beta release of Lipi, so there might be bugs! If you find a bug or need a feature, feel free to open an issue or email me [email protected]
If you have a existing hugo blog, ONLY TOML Configs are supported by Lipi
For download and install instructions, visit the releases page: https://github.com/SohanChy/Lipi/releases